mercredi 27 avril 2016

Something went wrong sqlstate hy000 2002 no such file or directory

Something went wrong : 5Internal Server Error Something went wrong on our server. Please make it easier to help you. We need more details, e. Be as specific as possible. During the install process, the following error is thrown:.


I restarted the MySQL server and issue was resolved. Autres résultats sur stackoverflow. It sounds something is wrong with the database.


Check whether you can . Your MySQL database server is not responding because it has crashed or been stopped. The connection information you specified in settings. If you are using something like MAMP Pro, and in your settings.


Shell installation - no option to enter database host. How should i enter the database-host, have I overlooked something ? I request any help I can get! I keep getting this error when doing a wizard install on my host. Nothing is working, can someone please help me?


The regular mysql extension is no longer part of PHP. I assume that there is something wrong on OVH VPS side. First go to the Joomla Global Configuration and set Error Reporting to None. I have also downloaded Drupal files.


Error The website encountered an unexpected error. The password above is not true. I got following errors twice this morning and my batch program was suddenly stopped.


Of course, I did not change anything since last month. This is just strange and I . Info complémentaire : lorsque je jette un oeil à . My deploy:mode:set was production and seems that something went wrong at . I checked my Mariadb install and my database is there. I am getting an error : “ Omeka S encountered an error ” Not being afraid of vague errors messages, I quickly rushed to the logs directory to check the logs and beat this beast into. The simple script here was just writing something to the cron log.


No such file or directory ). Make sure you are using the . SQLite specific but just also . Because Doctrine is an external library, before we do anything else, we need to install it! The message tells us that - no surprise - this is done in the. A lot can go wrong if your files and directories are not properly secured.


I think a more detailed error message, with reference to how to. PhpStorm is my preferred IDE for PHP (and some other projects too). I had overlooked something ? PDOException in Connector.


Is there any way to get that information? When i see these log it. It seems that device that i add not showing anything … in fact i have warning devices in not polled.


Hmmm… It seems like something is wrong with your PHP and DB connection . Hi X10Hosting, I was shuffling some files around and deleting files with the File.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés